Terms and Conditions
- Maximum luggage per vehicle, please see the Q&A. If customers have any extra luggage which do not fit in the car boot, trip will be refused by the chauffeur and will be charged fully for the booking. It is your responsibility when reserving a vehicle, to check that it has sufficient space and weight allowance to accommodate the luggage to be carried. Please ensure you advise the number and size of your luggage at the time of booking. NST Chauffeur reserve the right to refuse the carriage of luggage if in the chauffeur’s judgment the volume of weight is excessive. One piece of hand luggage per passenger such as a purse, briefcase, or a laptop bag, which is carried in the passenger compartment is included and free of charge for all of our booking classes.
- NST Chauffeur accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any luggage or property carried in or on the car howsoever such loss or damage is caused.
- No suitcases will be carried in the passenger compartment for safety and insurance reasons. Therefore, the number of luggage permitted per booking classes varies as follows:
Business Class – 1 Large Luggage and 1 Hand Luggage
First Class – 1 Large Luggage and 1 Hand Luggage
Business Van – 5 Luggage
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
- Online bookings should be made at least 12 hour in advance.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer or booking agents within 3 hour from the start of the period of hire, 100% of the cost of the booking will be charged.
- NST Chauffeur accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances outside its control.
- NST Chauffeur reserve the right to invoice the client with a charge unless a cancellation has been received prior to the dispatch of the chauffeur and car, and in some other cases where short notice prohibits the opportunity to accept another booking.
- Account customers will be invoiced every two weeks or immediately after the completion of booked journeys unless alternative arrangements or agreements have been made.
- Payment is net 14 days unless alternative arrangements or agreements have been made. Payment days are shown on all invoices.
NO SHOW PASSENGER
- If the passenger does not arrive at the agreed pick-up location without cancelling the booking within complementary waiting period after the agreed pick-up time and if they cannot be reached via the telephone number stated in the booking, this will be regarded as no-show passenger. In this case, the journey will be Charged at 100%.
- Passenger prevents transport If the passenger decides to refrain from a journey because the chauffeur refuses special services (e.g. Animals, Bulky luggage, etc.), which was not previously agree to, the total amount of the fees agreed for the journey remains 100% payable.
- Complementary 60 minutes waiting time for airport, train station and cruise terminal pick up starting from actual arriving time or pick up time with buffer. Maximum waiting time is one and half hour with chargeable 30minutes. After 30 minutes of complementary waiting time, if passenger does not show up, chauffeur has right to leave and the trip will be charged 100% as no show.
- Free 15 mins waiting time for pick up from all other destinations, maximum waiting time is 45 mins with chargeable 30 mins.
- Any additional waiting time will be charged 0.75 GBP per minute. The passenger can ask the chauffeur for additional waiting time but extending the waiting time cannot be guaranteed. The chauffeur will decide whether this is possible or not.
- Also, additional charges may apply when passenger requested for additional stops.
- There will not be any complementary waiting time for Hourly Booking.
- Hourly allowance is 15 miles per hour. Additional miles will be applied when the passenger uses more than the allowance. Any additional miles will be charged £2.5 per mile for Business Class and £4 for First Class and Business Van.
- An hourly booking always starts at the pickup time confirmed upon booking.
- If a ride is spontaneously lengthened (distance or number of hours) according to the wish of the User, or guest, the actual service (total distance or number of hours) will be newly calculated and priced according to the current price structure. In the case of hourly bookings, each additional 30-minute block is considered for invoicing, i.e. from the first additional minute, a half an hour will be rounded up to ensure more reliable planning.
MEETING POINT FOR AIRPORT PICK-UP
- The chauffeur will be holding a pickup sign with the name of the passenger at the Arrival Hall only if flight is specified.
- Our Chauffeurs will use their judgment to drive at reasonable speeds in relation to the prevailing road type and conditions and you should not ask them to exceed speed limits. Unless we have agreed with you that a particular route should be used, our chauffeur may use any route to a destination that in their opinion is the best and most convenient route, whether or not it is actually the shortest route.
- The chauffeur will take instruction/alteration to the booked journey from the passenger/s being carried and the appropriate charge will be made.
- Wherever reasonably possible the vehicle type agreed at the time of booking shall be used. However, we reserve the right to supply an alternative vehicle. In the unlikely event of vehicle breakdown, we will make every possible attempt to supply a replacement vehicle as quickly as possible. If a replacement cannot be supplied, a full refund will be paid.
- We may subcontract, assign, or transfer our obligations or rights to a competent third party or to any associated company whether in whole or part.
- Vehicle must be treated with care in the event of non-compliance with these rules and inappropriate behavior such as vandalism and activities that make the chauffeur feel unsafe or uncomfortable, the total amount of the agreed fees remains payable.
- Additionally, the chauffeur may claim compensation from the user or passenger for the necessary repair of damage to the vehicle or cleaning dirt in the vehicle caused by the passenger that exceeds the usual level.
- The vehicle pictures shown on the website serve exclusively to illustrate the different vehicle classes that belong to the individual car categories. Please take into consideration that any of these vehicles could be assigned to your reservation when choosing the desired category. The availability of some vehicle’s classes may also vary depending on the booking location.
BEHAVIOR OF PASSENGER
- The client is held responsible for the behavior of all passengers, and for informing them of the provisions of this agreement. They are responsible for ensuring that the party’s conduct does not threaten their own, the chauffeur or any other person’s safety. Seat belts should be worn, and passengers should not lean out of the windows or stand out of the sunroof. You will indemnify us for any losses, costs or expenses caused by any passenger on demand, whether or not we have first made a claim against that passenger.
- All vehicles are strictly ‘no smoking’.
- In the event that any passenger (in the opinion of the chauffeur) is carrying out any unacceptable behavior, then we or our chauffeur may refuse entry to that passenger to the vehicle or may terminate the agreement for that booking or may cease the performance of that service, even if they are not completed. In these circumstances and without prejudice to our rights, you must still pay to us the full price for the booking, and we will have no responsibility or liability for any losses or costs.
- You accept responsibility and will indemnify us for any internal or external damage to, or loss of the vehicle or any of our property caused or incited to be caused by you or any passenger no matter how the damage is caused. You will pay for all cleaning and valet costs if any passenger causes any spillage, is sick in the vehicle, or in any other way causes the cleanliness of the vehicle to be of a lower standard than at the pickup time.
- The standard valet charge is £75. In the unlikely event that any of the above events occur, you hereby authorize payment to be debited from the credit/debit card used initially to secure the booking, or agree to immediate payment by other means, after being presented with written/photographic evidence of damage/loss of subsequent hire fees. The maximum seating capacity of the vehicle is determined by us and should not be exceeded.
- Discrimination We operate a strict policy of non-discrimination for race, religion, sexual orientations, health and disability and all other areas of discrimination.
- Animals in vehicles We will accept guide dogs with registered disabled people however this should be advised to the company at the time of booking the service, all other animals will be accepted at the discretion of the company and should be made aware when booking the service. The company reserves the right to refuse the transportation of animals except Guide dogs or other animals used by registered disable people.
- If you would like a child seat, the age and height of the child are required. If this information is not included in the booking, the trip may not be carried out due to safety regulations. The trip will be fully charged.
Subject to Change
- NST Chauffeur reserves the right to change these Terms. Notification of the change is made as a unilateral declaration by publishing the new Terms on the website of NST Chauffeur and informing Users of this. If the User does not object to the new Terms within 7 days of the information being published, the new Terms then apply to the User. Continued use of NST Chauffeur’s services is then dependent on the acceptance of the Terms by the User.